On April 6, Kids on Mission (KOM) Director Pam Davis and Lead Teacher Violeta Cabrera met with Charleston Bilingual Academy parents to discuss how KOM classes can help reduce summer regression for students.
The recording of the Facebook live video is below. Here are the highlights:
- Kids on Mission (KOM) Spanish classes help fight summer regression!
- Sign up & get more details here: https://komlearning.com/spanish-classes/#SummerCamp2022
- Our summer camp is 6 weeks long, June 13 – July 28 (one week break of the 4th of July)
- NEW THIS YEAR: Schedule yourself for the exact days and times you want (attend all 6 weeks or pick and choose). Much more flexible!!
- Classes offered Mon-Thurs in the mornings, afternoon, and evenings.
- Group classes offered by grade and language level, so your kids will be in KOM classes with their CBA classmates.
- Pricing: Right now we have special early bird pricing through May 1st: just $10 per group class or $20 for a private class.
- The prize box will be back as well! Click here to purchase.